Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The primary challenge is to bring more people into tech but with over a third of UK consumers feeling that they lack the digital skills to tackle current realities – we are in need of a fresh approach. Russ and Sarah will discuss the role of both the private and public sectors in helping to upskill and reskill workers, education reform and a robust approach to training that is accessible to everyone in society.
Russ Shaw, founder of Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates, and Sarah Luxford, leader of TLA Women in Tech, will discuss the prevailing gap in digital skills, offering insight to one of the greatest challenges the tech industry faces.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- YOW! September 2021 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- The Role of Research in Building Mentally Healthy Workplaces (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Keynote: Closing the Skills Gap: Russ Shaw in Conversation with Sarah Luxford
Sarah is the leader of TLA Women in Tech.
Russ Shaw is the founder of Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates. He originally founded Tech London Advocates in 2013 to ensure an independent voice of technology sector was heard, but with a focus on the private sector.