Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The primary challenge is to bring more people into tech but with over a third of UK consumers feeling that they lack the digital skills to tackle current realities – we are in need of a fresh approach. Russ and Sarah will discuss the role of both the private and public sectors in helping to upskill and reskill workers, education reform and a robust approach to training that is accessible to everyone in society.
Russ Shaw, founder of Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates, and Sarah Luxford, leader of TLA Women in Tech, will discuss the prevailing gap in digital skills, offering insight to one of the greatest challenges the tech industry faces.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why a Diverse Team is Crucial to Startup Success (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Keynote: Closing the Skills Gap: Russ Shaw in Conversation with Sarah Luxford
Sarah is the leader of TLA Women in Tech.
Russ Shaw is the founder of Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates. He originally founded Tech London Advocates in 2013 to ensure an independent voice of technology sector was heard, but with a focus on the private sector.