Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The primary challenge is to bring more people into tech but with over a third of UK consumers feeling that they lack the digital skills to tackle current realities – we are in need of a fresh approach. Russ and Sarah will discuss the role of both the private and public sectors in helping to upskill and reskill workers, education reform and a robust approach to training that is accessible to everyone in society.
Russ Shaw, founder of Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates, and Sarah Luxford, leader of TLA Women in Tech, will discuss the prevailing gap in digital skills, offering insight to one of the greatest challenges the tech industry faces.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 1st - 2nd November 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (Online Meetup on 1st June 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
Keynote: Closing the Skills Gap: Russ Shaw in Conversation with Sarah Luxford
Sarah is the leader of TLA Women in Tech.
Russ Shaw is the founder of Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates. He originally founded Tech London Advocates in 2013 to ensure an independent voice of technology sector was heard, but with a focus on the private sector.