Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The short answer to that could be to build your core domain - that differentiates you from your competitors - in-house and outsource undifferentiating commodities to utility suppliers.
In this talk Susanne will use Wardley Maps to visualise how the value chain can evolve when getting infrastructure components handled by different options: Going from open source software to Kubernetes' container orchestration, to Istio's service mesh and to Serverless technologies, such as AWS Lambda.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Building Adaptive Systems with Wardley Mapping, DDD, and Team Topologies (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)