Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everybody knows there are hundreds of technical patterns you can apply to microservices. Yet nobody knows about the hundreds of domain patterns you can apply to microservices.
By aligning your microservices with your business domain, you create a software system which is easier to comprehend, easier to evolve, and easier to develop at speed because it can change with the business. Understanding domain patterns helps you align your microservices and your business domain. Learn why it’s important not to confuse The Entity Lifecycle Pipeline and The Proposal Pipeline. Learn how to manage complexity, and politics, when your domain contains an Octopus Context. And learn about many other domain patterns including The Dogfood Context, The Engagement Context, and The Brain Context. To create the best architecture you also need to understand the business model. By viewing your microservices as business capabilities aligned to domain patterns, you will be able to design the best architecture for your business and for the teams building your microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern Strategic DDD (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Strategic Domain-Driven Design Patterns
Nick is a technical leader, author, speaker and trainer. He helps If you need help building autonomous teams, modelling complex domains, consulting, training, or public speaking.He has a passion for delighting users, creating business impacts, crafting quality software, and building world-class engineering teams.