Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
By aligning your microservices with your business domain, you create a software system which is easier to comprehend, easier to evolve, and easier to develop at speed because it can change with the business. Understanding domain patterns helps you align your microservices and your business domain. Learn why it’s important not to confuse The Entity Lifecycle Pipeline and The Proposal Pipeline. Learn how to manage complexity, and politics, when your domain contains an Octopus Context. And learn about many other domain patterns including The Dogfood Context, The Engagement Context, and The Brain Context. To create the best architecture you also need to understand the business model. By viewing your microservices as business capabilities aligned to domain patterns, you will be able to design the best architecture for your business and for the teams building your microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Strategic Domain-Driven Design Patterns
Nick is a technical leader, author, speaker and trainer. He helps If you need help building autonomous teams, modelling complex domains, consulting, training, or public speaking.He has a passion for delighting users, creating business impacts, crafting quality software, and building world-class engineering teams.