Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
By aligning your microservices with your business domain, you create a software system which is easier to comprehend, easier to evolve, and easier to develop at speed because it can change with the business. Understanding domain patterns helps you align your microservices and your business domain. Learn why it’s important not to confuse The Entity Lifecycle Pipeline and The Proposal Pipeline. Learn how to manage complexity, and politics, when your domain contains an Octopus Context. And learn about many other domain patterns including The Dogfood Context, The Engagement Context, and The Brain Context. To create the best architecture you also need to understand the business model. By viewing your microservices as business capabilities aligned to domain patterns, you will be able to design the best architecture for your business and for the teams building your microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Strategic Domain-Driven Design Patterns
Nick is a technical leader, author, speaker and trainer. He helps If you need help building autonomous teams, modelling complex domains, consulting, training, or public speaking.He has a passion for delighting users, creating business impacts, crafting quality software, and building world-class engineering teams.