Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Business apps are mostly written with the thought “Written once, run everywhere” which is not the full truth. In this lightning talk Kevin will share with you why business apps should be treated like an end consumer app and why user experience is important in the business realm.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The art of building UI reuse components (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lightning Talk: Meeting Business Users Expectations
is a software developer at SAP with a passion for mobile. He is also a guitar hero & martial arts sportsman in training! His first experience of building Swift based SDKs was when he and his team were building a SDK for the healthcare sector to help developers build applications for this specific industry.