In this talk, Ali Chaudhry will share the choices that one has to make in modelling a Reinforcement Learning algorithm.
Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a PostGraduate Researcher at University College London (UCL). In this talk he will share the choices that one has to make in modelling a Reinforcement Learning algorithm. He will discuss different types of Reinforcement Learning agents like Model-free, Model-based, Value-based, Policy-based and Actor-Critic. He will also discuss the trade-off between Exploration vs Exploitation and Planning vs Control using Temporal Difference Learning, Dynamic Programming and Monte Carlo approaches.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reinforcement Learning & Creative Applications (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 3rd - 6th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Building a Custom Type Provider (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Post Quantum Cryptography Apocalypse (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Reinforcement Learning Basics: Modelling your Algorithms
Ali is a self-taught programmer, currently doing a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and Education at University College London. His research focuses on applying human-centered learning science theories on Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms. These days he's obsessed with GANs and Variational Autoencoders.