In this talk, Ali Chaudhry will share the choices that one has to make in modelling a Reinforcement Learning algorithm.
Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a PostGraduate Researcher at University College London (UCL). In this talk he will share the choices that one has to make in modelling a Reinforcement Learning algorithm. He will discuss different types of Reinforcement Learning agents like Model-free, Model-based, Value-based, Policy-based and Actor-Critic. He will also discuss the trade-off between Exploration vs Exploitation and Planning vs Control using Temporal Difference Learning, Dynamic Programming and Monte Carlo approaches.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reinforcement Learning & Creative Applications (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Reinforcement Learning Basics: Modelling your Algorithms
Ali is a self-taught programmer, currently doing a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and Education at University College London. His research focuses on applying human-centered learning science theories on Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms. These days he's obsessed with GANs and Variational Autoencoders.