SkillsCast coming soon.
Neural networks can appear to be magic when you first see them in action, and even when know how they work, they can still seem like magic. Their magic is in their versatility. The same neural network can be used to predict if a photo is of a cat, or if the car you're driving is in danger.
In this meetup we'll teach you the basics of what are neural networks, how they work, and get your hands dirty building your own neural networks using industry standard tools. It is ideal for those with no neural network knowledge, but some knowledge of python.
We aim to get everyone understanding enough about neural networks to start using them and also know where to go to learn more.
Requirements: Bring your own fully charged laptop.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- PowerBI The Must-Know Speed Up Tricks (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)