Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this keynote, Russ Miles, CEO of ChaosIQ, will explore how you can turn the turbulence of cloud native systems into a super power for your organisation. Touring a collection of chaos experiments, Russ will show how you and why chaos engineering is a key deliberate practice for learning how to establish and build resilient and robust cloud native systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How To Be (Successful At Being) Wrong (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.