Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this keynote, Russ Miles, CEO of ChaosIQ, will explore how you can turn the turbulence of cloud native systems into a super power for your organisation. Touring a collection of chaos experiments, Russ will show how you and why chaos engineering is a key deliberate practice for learning how to establish and build resilient and robust cloud native systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How To Be (Successful At Being) Wrong (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.