Join Richard who will talk about how the data science team at JustGiving built KOALA, a fully serverless stack for real-time web analytics capture, stream processing, metrics API, and storage service, supporting live data at scale from over 26M users. He will discuss recent advances in serverless computing, and how you can implement traditionally container-based microservice patterns using serverless-based architectures instead. Deploying Serverless in your organisation can dramatically increase the delivery speed, productivity and flexibility of the development team, while reducing the overall running, DevOps and maintenance costs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (Online Meetup on 15th October 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Post Quantum Cryptography Apocalypse (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)