Ben Nuttall is back to give us a behind the scenes look at the GPIO Zero project.
There's more to running an open source project than just code. In GPIO Zero, we have an automated test suite; mocking, coverage analysis; bug trackers; project boards; comprehensive online, offline and inline documentation. We publish our code on GitHub where multiple contributors commit code, we manage issues and pull requests, and we publish our releases to PyPI and Raspbian. I'll aim to cover as many of the tools we use to manage all this as possible!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Programming Paradigms for Physical Computing and the Internet Of Things (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 12th - 13th September 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- From AVA to SIRI: Gendering of virtual personal assistants & Data Protection by Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)