There's more to running an open source project than just code. In GPIO Zero, we have an automated test suite; mocking, coverage analysis; bug trackers; project boards; comprehensive online, offline and inline documentation. We publish our code on GitHub where multiple contributors commit code, we manage issues and pull requests, and we publish our releases to PyPI and Raspbian. I'll aim to cover as many of the tools we use to manage all this as possible!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Programming Paradigms for Physical Computing and the Internet Of Things (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 16th - 19th November 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)