Ben Nuttall is back to give us a behind the scenes look at the GPIO Zero project.
There's more to running an open source project than just code. In GPIO Zero, we have an automated test suite; mocking, coverage analysis; bug trackers; project boards; comprehensive online, offline and inline documentation. We publish our code on GitHub where multiple contributors commit code, we manage issues and pull requests, and we publish our releases to PyPI and Raspbian. I'll aim to cover as many of the tools we use to manage all this as possible!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Programming Paradigms for Physical Computing and the Internet Of Things (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: A Holistic Approach to Data Analytics and BI (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)