Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Saving the world with regular expressions (SkillsCast recorded in June 2011)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Security as Code: A DevSecOps Approach (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Making Less of the Web with Feature Policy
Andrew is a web developer, product manager and developer advocate for Fastly, working with developers across the world to help make the web faster, more secure, more reliable and easier to work with. He founded a web consultancy which was ultimately acquired by the Financial Times, led the team that created their pioneering HTML5 web app, and founded the FT’s Labs division. He has also been an elected member of the W3C Technical Architecture Group, a committee of nine people who guide the development of the World Wide Web.