Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Mesh networks and the devices they contain need to be monitored and controlled, sometimes by humans using a GUI application. This session will explain how web applications which leverage the Web Bluetooth APIs can be developed for this purpose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bring Your Own Laptop: Bluetooth Mesh For Developers (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 19th - 23rd July 2021)
- Productivity and Wellbeing 101 (Online Meetup on 12th May 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Controlling Bluetooth Mesh Networks with Web Applications
Martin Woolley works for the Bluetooth SIG, the technical standards body for Bluetooth. He’s an industry veteran with over 30 years’ experience working with computers large, small and ….. getting smaller. He still has a Sinclair ZX81 somewhere.
He was a part of the BBC micro:bit team and designed the micro:bit’s Bluetooth profile.