Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Sam will give a quick overview of the past, present and future of authentication. From basic authentication to passwordless biometric authentication using the web authentication API, and everything in between. The audience does not need any specific knowledge as this talk will not go into implementation details but aims to give a view of what’s to come in terms of authentication.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Knock knock, who's there? Authenticating your single page apps using JSON Web Tokens (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 19th - 23rd July 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Event-Driven Security Detection and Remediation as Code (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
Passwords are so 1990
Sam is a Google Developer Expert who works as a Developer Evangelist at Auth0. At Auth0 they're trying to make authentication and identification as easy as possible, while still keeping it secure.