Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everyone has their favorite framework or frameworks. And TypeScript adoption has grown substantially. But how well suited is your framework of choice to take full advantage of TypeScript? In this talk, Dylan will examine the benefits and challenges of using TypeScript with a variety of front-end frameworks including React, Angular, Dojo, Vue, Ember, Svelte, and others. You will look at how each framework supports TypeScript, and for frameworks authored in TypeScript, how effectively they use TypeScript and how much each framework focuses on passing the benefits of TypeScript to developers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- TypeScript 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)