Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It’s impossible not to love the spread operator. It’s succinct. It’s useful. But it’s also misunderstood. This talk aims to demystify those three dots. What exactly is happening under the hood? Why does it work on arrays, strings, objects and even generator functions? Attendees will learn more than the basics of the spread operator and its most common use cases: iterators/iterables will be explored and explained, key order in objects will get an overview, and Jenn will expand your spread operator knowledge with some unusual uses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Tamagotchis Can Teach You About ES6 Generators (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Jenn Creighton is the Lead Frontend Engineer @ The Wing and also a conference speaker. She lives in New York with her two cats, one dog, and maintains a Home for Abandoned Succulents, Mismanaged Plants and Otherwise Ailing Flora. You can find her online @gurlcode.