Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ask Not What Government Can Do For Tech (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Lightning Talk: How To Give Amazing Technical Presentations
Gina Maini is a functional programmer from unorthodox backgrounds of web development and unikernel systems development in OCaml; wielding an undergraduate degree in music theatre. At Jet.com, Gina works on core-infrastructure and spends her daytime hours thinking about logs. She is an FP zealot and will talk your ear off about why typed lambda calculus is the right solution for managing your complexity.