Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ask Not What Government Can Do For Tech (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Lightning Talk: How To Give Amazing Technical Presentations
Gina Maini is a functional programmer from unorthodox backgrounds of web development and unikernel systems development in OCaml; wielding an undergraduate degree in music theatre. At Jet.com, Gina works on core-infrastructure and spends her daytime hours thinking about logs. She is an FP zealot and will talk your ear off about why typed lambda calculus is the right solution for managing your complexity.