Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ask Not What Government Can Do For Tech (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Lightning Talk: How To Give Amazing Technical Presentations
Gina Maini is a functional programmer from unorthodox backgrounds of web development and unikernel systems development in OCaml; wielding an undergraduate degree in music theatre. At Jet.com, Gina works on core-infrastructure and spends her daytime hours thinking about logs. She is an FP zealot and will talk your ear off about why typed lambda calculus is the right solution for managing your complexity.