Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk is for the underdog. If you’re trying to solve data related problems with no or limited resources, be them time, money or skills don’t go no further. This talk is opinionated and deals with GDPR, deep learning and all the hype.
How data infiltrates the organization? Which roles come first, what problems they solve and what problems do they introduce? A down-to-earth approach in this hype driven environment to make decisions impactful and practical based on real world experience, not product brochures and GitHub repository stars.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- PowerBI The Must-Know Speed Up Tricks (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)