Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A startup cannot afford to waste time, so why did they choose to build with microservices first when they take more effort and infrastructure to deploy?
This would surely have slowed them down! And what about working with multiple remote contractors on short term contracts—don't they all have to be on-boarded? This is madness! They learned a lot, and made a lot mistakes, but they would definitely recommend using microservices from day one for startup—find out why!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices From Day One (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Microservices from Day One
Richard Rodger is CTO of nearForm, a leading Node.js specialist. He is a technology entrepreneur who has been involved in the Irish Internet industry since its infancy and wrote the seminal book on Node: Beginning Mobile Application Development in the Cloud.