Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A startup cannot afford to waste time, so why did they choose to build with microservices first when they take more effort and infrastructure to deploy?
This would surely have slowed them down! And what about working with multiple remote contractors on short term contracts—don't they all have to be on-boarded? This is madness! They learned a lot, and made a lot mistakes, but they would definitely recommend using microservices from day one for startup—find out why!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices From Day One (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Microservices from Day One
Richard Rodger is CTO of nearForm, a leading Node.js specialist. He is a technology entrepreneur who has been involved in the Irish Internet industry since its infancy and wrote the seminal book on Node: Beginning Mobile Application Development in the Cloud.