Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A startup cannot afford to waste time, so why did they choose to build with microservices first when they take more effort and infrastructure to deploy?
This would surely have slowed them down! And what about working with multiple remote contractors on short term contracts—don't they all have to be on-boarded? This is madness! They learned a lot, and made a lot mistakes, but they would definitely recommend using microservices from day one for startup—find out why!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices From Day One (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Microservices from Day One
Richard Rodger is CTO of nearForm, a leading Node.js specialist. He is a technology entrepreneur who has been involved in the Irish Internet industry since its infancy and wrote the seminal book on Node: Beginning Mobile Application Development in the Cloud.