Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers, CI,CD, Orchestrators, these are a few of our favourite things, but what do we need to become Cloud Native?
In this talk, you’ll discuss how you can move from your current stack to a Cloud Native stack. you’ll cover the buzzwords you might have heard of (Kubernetes, Prometheus, Istio, Serverless for example) and some that you might not. By the end of this talk you will have a good enough understanding of Cloud Native technologies and be able to start planning your route to it.
This talk is suited for anyone who has to deal with the running applications on a day-to-day basis as well as the decision makers and product owners.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- One Monolith / One Macroservice / Many Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
How do we become Cloud Native?
Lewis is a founder and co-founder of several computer software businesses specialising in Kubernetes, Cloud Native Computing, Continuous Integration etc. He more recently launched 'Cloud Native Wales', co-founded with Salman Iqbal.