Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you’ll discuss how you can move from your current stack to a Cloud Native stack. you’ll cover the buzzwords you might have heard of (Kubernetes, Prometheus, Istio, Serverless for example) and some that you might not. By the end of this talk you will have a good enough understanding of Cloud Native technologies and be able to start planning your route to it.
This talk is suited for anyone who has to deal with the running applications on a day-to-day basis as well as the decision makers and product owners.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- One Monolith / One Macroservice / Many Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
How do we become Cloud Native?
Lewis is a founder and co-founder of several computer software businesses specialising in Kubernetes, Cloud Native Computing, Continuous Integration etc. He more recently launched 'Cloud Native Wales', co-founded with Salman Iqbal.