Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you’ll discuss how you can move from your current stack to a Cloud Native stack. you’ll cover the buzzwords you might have heard of (Kubernetes, Prometheus, Istio, Serverless for example) and some that you might not. By the end of this talk you will have a good enough understanding of Cloud Native technologies and be able to start planning your route to it.
This talk is suited for anyone who has to deal with the running applications on a day-to-day basis as well as the decision makers and product owners.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- One Monolith / One Macroservice / Many Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
How do we become Cloud Native?
Lewis is a founder and co-founder of several computer software businesses specialising in Kubernetes, Cloud Native Computing, Continuous Integration etc. He more recently launched 'Cloud Native Wales', co-founded with Salman Iqbal.