Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you’ll discuss how you can move from your current stack to a Cloud Native stack. you’ll cover the buzzwords you might have heard of (Kubernetes, Prometheus, Istio, Serverless for example) and some that you might not. By the end of this talk you will have a good enough understanding of Cloud Native technologies and be able to start planning your route to it.
This talk is suited for anyone who has to deal with the running applications on a day-to-day basis as well as the decision makers and product owners.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- One Monolith / One Macroservice / Many Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- E127 - Sara Harrup - The Pathway to Using Data Analytics to Relieve Hunger & in the Business (Online Meetup on 27th November 2022)
- Carving Microservices Out of the Monolith With Domain Storytelling (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Rethink Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
How do we become Cloud Native?
Lewis is a founder and co-founder of several computer software businesses specialising in Kubernetes, Cloud Native Computing, Continuous Integration etc. He more recently launched 'Cloud Native Wales', co-founded with Salman Iqbal.