Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you’ll discuss how you can move from your current stack to a Cloud Native stack. you’ll cover the buzzwords you might have heard of (Kubernetes, Prometheus, Istio, Serverless for example) and some that you might not. By the end of this talk you will have a good enough understanding of Cloud Native technologies and be able to start planning your route to it.
This talk is suited for anyone who has to deal with the running applications on a day-to-day basis as well as the decision makers and product owners.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- One Monolith / One Macroservice / Many Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
How do we become Cloud Native?
Lewis is a founder and co-founder of several computer software businesses specialising in Kubernetes, Cloud Native Computing, Continuous Integration etc. He more recently launched 'Cloud Native Wales', co-founded with Salman Iqbal.