Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
While deployments seemingly look like a trivial final step, how you deploy code has far flung effects on how you write code. Chris will share with you how each deployment strategy affects how developers produce code so that you can make an informed decision on your deployment strategy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 19th - 23rd July 2021)
- Productivity and Wellbeing 101 (Online Meetup on 12th May 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Cynic: rusty graphql (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Lightning Talk: How Your Deployment Strategy Influences How People Code
Chris is a Staff Software Engineer at LinkedIn, based in New York City working on native video. He is an editor and contributor for both The Ember Times and the LinkedIn Engineering Blog.