Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The question is – how do you build your systems in a way that security incidents won't happen even if some components fail. And the data leaks won't occur even if penetration tests are successful.
"Defense in depth" is a security engineering pattern, that suggests building an independent set of security controls aimed at mitigating more risks even if the attacker crosses the outer perimeter. During the talk, Anastasiia will model threats and risks for the modern web application, and improve it by building multiple lines of defence. She will overview high-level patterns and exact tools from the security engineering world and explain them to the modern web devs ;)
She won't: crack real applications, discuss how insecure JWT tokens are, steal WiFi passwords
She will: discuss practical security engineering approaches, cover security controls from complex encryption schemes to modern DevOps tools
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)