Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
When big ideas meet and reinforce one another constructively, we see even larger effects. Event streaming has already caused a quiet revolution in the traditional ETL space, and is helping microservices architectures deliver on their yet-elusive promises of decoupling and evolvability. When event streaming and machine learning meet, the well-known problems of production ML systems find the same kind of solutions. Machine learning and event streaming can deliver all kinds of value to the world separately, but the ML community stands to grow by adopting real-time retraining using platforms like Apache Kafka.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Processing Streaming Data with KSQL (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Keynote: The Happy Confluence of Kafka and Machine Learning
Tim is a teacher, author, and technology leader with Confluent, where he serves as the Senior Director of Developer Experience.