Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Barbara will make the introduction to NLP concepts and deep learning architectures. The audience will be walked through two labs: sentiment analysis and text generation.
After this session, the audience will have a good understanding of the deep learning concepts when it comes to NLP. The attendees will create a classifying model that takes advantage of the document context using TensorFlow library and scale their solutions using Google Cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Natural Language Processing with TensorFlow (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 10th - 12th October 2022)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Pipelines & Orchestration (Online Meetup on 25th August 2022)
- Beyond Taming Technical Debt (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Natural Language Processing with Tensorflow
Barbara is a Machine Learning Engineer with strong software development background. While working with a variety of different companies, she gained experience in building diverse software systems. This experience brought her focus to the Data Science and Big Data field. She believes in the importance of the data and metrics when growing a successful business. Alongside collaborating around data architectures, Barbara still enjoys programming activities. Currently speaking at conferences in-between working in London.