Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Barbara will make the introduction to NLP concepts and deep learning architectures. The audience will be walked through two labs: sentiment analysis and text generation.
After this session, the audience will have a good understanding of the deep learning concepts when it comes to NLP. The attendees will create a classifying model that takes advantage of the document context using TensorFlow library and scale their solutions using Google Cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Natural Language Processing with TensorFlow (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Lightning Talk: A Finance Student Learns to Code F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Natural Language Processing with Tensorflow
Barbara is a Machine Learning Engineer with strong software development background. While working with a variety of different companies, she gained experience in building diverse software systems. This experience brought her focus to the Data Science and Big Data field. She believes in the importance of the data and metrics when growing a successful business. Alongside collaborating around data architectures, Barbara still enjoys programming activities. Currently speaking at conferences in-between working in London.