Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the increasing trend towards abstracting away infrastructure into platforms, has DevOps become obsolete? Jez thinks not, and in this talk he’ll take an evidence-based approach to the design and implementation of compute platforms and the applications that live in them, based on DevOps principles and practices. He'll also discuss how security changes in the cloud-native paradigm, and effective organizational structures and processes for managing a diverse portfolio of applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cloud Native in the US Federal Government (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)