Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the increasing trend towards abstracting away infrastructure into platforms, has DevOps become obsolete? Jez thinks not, and in this talk he’ll take an evidence-based approach to the design and implementation of compute platforms and the applications that live in them, based on DevOps principles and practices. He'll also discuss how security changes in the cloud-native paradigm, and effective organizational structures and processes for managing a diverse portfolio of applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cloud Native in the US Federal Government (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- DevOps Trends (in Online on 16th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Easy, scalable backends for Android developers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)