Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the increasing trend towards abstracting away infrastructure into platforms, has DevOps become obsolete? Jez thinks not, and in this talk he’ll take an evidence-based approach to the design and implementation of compute platforms and the applications that live in them, based on DevOps principles and practices. He'll also discuss how security changes in the cloud-native paradigm, and effective organizational structures and processes for managing a diverse portfolio of applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cloud Native in the US Federal Government (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)