Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the increasing trend towards abstracting away infrastructure into platforms, has DevOps become obsolete? Jez thinks not, and in this talk he’ll take an evidence-based approach to the design and implementation of compute platforms and the applications that live in them, based on DevOps principles and practices. He'll also discuss how security changes in the cloud-native paradigm, and effective organizational structures and processes for managing a diverse portfolio of applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cloud Native in the US Federal Government (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)