Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Entity-centric designs tend to have an uneasy relation with events happening over time. The actual business processes, the heart of how organisations operate, end up hidden in the many calls between services.
Temporal Modelling is the cure: build models and systems that make events and processes the first class building blocks of a domain model. In this talk, Mathias is going to look at how reasoning with time helps you better understand how to build your software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Design Heuristics (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 21st - 23rd March 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Keynote: Temporal Modelling
Mathias Verraes advises organisations on designing and modelling software for complex environments, including architecture, analysis, testing, and refactoring “unmaintainable” systems.