Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Entity-centric designs tend to have an uneasy relation with events happening over time. The actual business processes, the heart of how organisations operate, end up hidden in the many calls between services.
Temporal Modelling is the cure: build models and systems that make events and processes the first class building blocks of a domain model. In this talk, Mathias is going to look at how reasoning with time helps you better understand how to build your software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Design Heuristics (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Keynote: Moving House (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Keynote: Temporal Modelling
Mathias Verraes advises organisations on designing and modelling software for complex environments, including architecture, analysis, testing, and refactoring “unmaintainable” systems.