Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Entity-centric designs tend to have an uneasy relation with events happening over time. The actual business processes, the heart of how organisations operate, end up hidden in the many calls between services.
Temporal Modelling is the cure: build models and systems that make events and processes the first class building blocks of a domain model. In this talk, Mathias is going to look at how reasoning with time helps you better understand how to build your software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Design Heuristics (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Keynote: Temporal Modelling
Mathias Verraes advises organisations on designing and modelling software for complex environments, including architecture, analysis, testing, and refactoring “unmaintainable” systems.