After the presentation we will polish the evening off with a panel, moderated by Michael R. Lorek (Consultant at Online Design Ltd) and open to Q&A from the audience.
This special event welcomes anybody who is interested in the art of presentation literacy, from novice to professional expert, and you surely will take most inspirational gems with you, so don't miss out.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Have I Got .NET For You?! (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Getting into Tech Speaking: Challenges & Opportunities
Antonio is a Delivery Manager with over 18 years’ experience in the IT industry and specialises in Agile methodologies. He comes from a technical background, starting his career as a Java Developer in Spain in 2000, moving to different roles within IT in three different countries. Antonio is passionate about creating and implementing the best solution while continually seeking to improve work methodologies. He is convinced that most of the problems in IT are due to lack of communication! Antonio usually speaks about Agile, DevOps, Project Management and Team management at conferences across Europe and US, such as DevOps Days, JAX, TopConf and Voxxed Days.
Srushtika handles DevRel for Ably Realtime. She is a passionate tech advocate, with a keen interest in real-time and web technologies! She is a regular speaker at tech conferences worldwide and a co-author of “Learning Web-Based Virtual Reality” published by Apress. She is a champion of the open web who officially supported by Mozilla's Tech speaker and Reps programs.
Dylan Beattie is a systems architect, developer, and Microsoft MVP, who has built everything from tiny standalone websites to large-scale distributed systems. He created his first web page in 1992, and he's been building data-driven interactive web applications since the days of Windows NT 4. He's currently the CTO at Skills Matter in London, where he juggles his time between working on their software platform and supporting their conference and community teams. From 2003 to 2018, Dylan worked as webmaster, then IT Manager, and then systems architect at Spotlight (www.spotlight.com), where his first-hand experience of watching an organisation and its codebase evolve over more than a decade provided him with a unique insight into how everything from web standards and API design to Conway's Law and recruitment ends up influencing a company’s code and culture.
With a background in engineering, information technology and design, Michael R. Lorek already began two decades ago lecturing on internet technologies in further education and consulting clients in web design. In 2012 Michael founded Online Design Ltd, the consultancy helping SMEs and startups developing their online strategy. Along his career he became most passionate about standardised technologies, efficient techniques and a healthy ethos for the web.