Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Ali Chaudhry will share the power of Meta Reinforcement Learning algorithms - One of the most active areas of research in AI Labs around the world.
You will learn what are meta reinforcement learning algorithms, how they achieve State-of-the-Art performance in multiple machine learning tasks and their potential applications.in different industries.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reinforcement Learning & Creative Applications (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 8th - 11th February 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Building a Custom Type Provider (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Post Quantum Cryptography Apocalypse (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Meta Reinforcement Learning: The Power of Generalizing RL Algorithms
Ali is a self-taught programmer, currently doing a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and Education at University College London. His research focuses on applying human-centered learning science theories on Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms. These days he's obsessed with GANs and Variational Autoencoders.