Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will learn what are meta reinforcement learning algorithms, how they achieve State-of-the-Art performance in multiple machine learning tasks and their potential applications.in different industries.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reinforcement Learning & Creative Applications (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 3rd - 6th May 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Building a Custom Type Provider (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Post Quantum Cryptography Apocalypse (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Meta Reinforcement Learning: The Power of Generalizing RL Algorithms
Ali is a self-taught programmer, currently doing a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and Education at University College London. His research focuses on applying human-centered learning science theories on Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms. These days he's obsessed with GANs and Variational Autoencoders.