Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you'll take a deep dive into how your web browser works and what actually happens when a mouse is clicked. You will also take a deep dive into what browsers do, how events work internally and why.
Benjamin will go through how web automation tools like Puppeteer and Selenium simulate user actions, when that goes wrong and why.
Ideally at the end of the talk you will have a much deeper understanding of how browsers dispatch events and could utilize that knowledge to write better front-end code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Test Those Metrics! Our Black-Box Approach for Observability Testing (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)