Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many programmers get paid amounts similar to professional athletes, yet pro athletes have entire suites of team doctors fine tuning how they eat, drink, and exert themselves to maximize performance. In contrast, programmers rarely seem to account for how their physical surroundings effect their programmatic output. This keynote will coalesce the most recent medical studies about human concentration and performance and talk about how we can apply them to developer workflows to become more productive and happy at work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Coroutines By Example (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)