Learn what Android App-Widgets are and how you can create one for your Flutter App. Indepth talk on Android App-Widgets and the way they work in Android and how you can take advantage of them with Flutter.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Flutter for the Discerning Android Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter
Simon is a veteran Android developer going all the way back to the days of the original G1. His Android experience ranges from large corporations such as the BBC all the way to nimble startups. In October of 2017 he came across Flutter and was so impressed with the technology he has been working exclusively in Flutter ever since. Today, Simon is a co-founder of the Flutter Study Group and Flutter Community Medium publication, co-hosts a weekly live help program called #HumpDayQandA and is helping to grow the Flutter London Meetup group with George Medve.