YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting started with CLI programs in Rust (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard – Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (Online Meetup on 6th August 2020)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Internet of Streams: A Wireless Sensor Network in Rust
Florian Gilcher is a member of the Rust project and active on the global community team. Outside of the project, he's mostly into server-side programming, distributed systems and databases of all kinds. He's also a trainer for Rust, Ruby and Elasticsearch.