YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Backgrounder on Background Tasks (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
London Audio Developers: The Tracktion Engine and Interacting Neurons Make Noise
David Rowland is the director of software development at Tracktion Corporation, working primarily on the digital audio workstation, Waveform and the engine it runs on. Other projects over the years have included audio plugins and iOS audio applications utilising JUCE. David has a passion for modern C++ standards and their use to improve code safety and brevity.
Jules has been a C++ programmer since the early 1990s, working mainly in audio technology. He's best-known for creating the Tracktion DAW and the C++ library JUCE, which has been used for over a decade in thousands of commercial and open-source audio products. Now with ROLI, he continues to work on JUCE as well as other ROLI products.