YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Backgrounder on Background Tasks (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
London Audio Developers: The Tracktion Engine and Interacting Neurons Make Noise
David Rowland is the director of software development at Tracktion Corporation, working primarily on the digital audio workstation, Waveform and the engine it runs on. Other projects over the years have included audio plugins and iOS audio applications utilising JUCE. David has a passion for modern C++ standards and their use to improve code safety and brevity.
Jules has been a C++ programmer since the early 1990s, working mainly in audio technology. He's best-known for creating the Tracktion DAW and the C++ library JUCE, which has been used for over a decade in thousands of commercial and open-source audio products. Now with ROLI, he continues to work on JUCE as well as other ROLI products.