YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Backgrounder on Background Tasks (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
London Audio Developers: The Tracktion Engine and Interacting Neurons Make Noise
David Rowland is the director of software development at Tracktion Corporation, working primarily on the digital audio workstation, Waveform and the engine it runs on. Other projects over the years have included audio plugins and iOS audio applications utilising JUCE. David has a passion for modern C++ standards and their use to improve code safety and brevity.
Jules has been a C++ programmer since the early 1990s, working mainly in audio technology. He's best-known for creating the Tracktion DAW and the C++ library JUCE, which has been used for over a decade in thousands of commercial and open-source audio products. Now with ROLI, he continues to work on JUCE as well as other ROLI products.