A practical no nonsense approach. From first regulatory principles to genuine innovative solution design, learn how to quick start your journey to open banking safely and with confidence.
Enable early exploration and prototyping of new services
Enhance productivity, significantly reduce costs and accelerate time to market
Create a clear competitive position in the market
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Panel discussion - The open banking revolution (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (in Online Event on 20th August 2020)
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
An A-Z of open banking – Transform. De-risk. Monetise.
Christian is Head of GFT Retail Financial Services across the Atlantic Region, specialising in helping retail banking clients realise their strategic vision for platform banking. He brings extensive experience to this role, spearheading the GFT Retail offering. Christian's most recent roles have focused on the digital and innovation space, working with some of the world’s leading banks to shape strategies to meet the 'digitilisation' and open banking challenges to existing operating models. Helping organisations to remain, or become more relevant, and shape the strategies and solutions necessary to thrive in the new wave of customer experience expected in the 'digital' economy.