Many people are still under the misnomer that leadership is about having a group of people reporting to you and having an impressive managerial title; that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Unfortunately, within our community, we have begun to foster this hierarchical thinking. You must become the agile coach, the enterprise coach, the transformational coach lead and so on.
She is going to challenge your perception of what it takes to be an effective leader. She will show that before you can begin the active pursuit of leadership you need to have an agile mindset and master leading from within.
We will look at the leadership spectrum and see how internal leadership can make your leadership spectrum bright. We will also show the possible negative outcomes of not getting the spectrum working properly. Remember agility is the ability to make continual adaptations that drive value while obtaining growth nuggets.
You will walk away with the tools needed to assess your leadership journey, continuous personal growth and some useful tips to foster ongoing improvement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility
Lizzy comes to us all the way from Dallas, USA. She is an internationally known Scrum & Agile Trainer, Life Coach, and Keynote Speaker. She has over 18 years of experience delivering software development, project management and strategic consulting to Fortune 500, and top 50 companies.