Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
However some of the most common (and entirely understandable) ways you react to these mistakes can be unhelpful to yourselves and to your teams.
This talk will help you avoid these common pitfalls, introduce the key principles of blameless reviews and explain how to use them to help you and your teams learn from your mistakes and build a high degree of trust between one another.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simplify writing code with deliberate commits (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Lightning Talk: Learning through Blameless Reviews
Joel Chippindale is the CTO at Unmade, a global fashion software company offering delightful customisation experiences that power Fashion Driven by Demand. He has been building effective software teams for over a decade and feels lucky to be in a role that mostly involves saying ‘yes’ to people when they inevitably think of better ways of doing things than he possibly could.