Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
However some of the most common (and entirely understandable) ways you react to these mistakes can be unhelpful to yourselves and to your teams.
This talk will help you avoid these common pitfalls, introduce the key principles of blameless reviews and explain how to use them to help you and your teams learn from your mistakes and build a high degree of trust between one another.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simplify writing code with deliberate commits (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Valuing ‘Individuals and Interactions’ (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Lightning Talk: Learning through Blameless Reviews
Joel Chippindale is the CTO at Unmade, a global fashion software company offering delightful customisation experiences that power Fashion Driven by Demand. He has been building effective software teams for over a decade and feels lucky to be in a role that mostly involves saying ‘yes’ to people when they inevitably think of better ways of doing things than he possibly could.