For this talk, new author Danny Staple is joining us to introduce his robots, his book, and the choices, challenges and trade-offs he needed to make when writing it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: a holistic approach to data analytics and BI (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Learn Robotics Programming – Challenges and Trade-offs
Danny Staple has been making robots and gadgets as a hobbyist founding the site Orionrobots in 2004 to showcase this. He makes videos and writes about his work with robots, along with mentoring kids at a local coder dojo and running Lego robotics kids clubs with Mindstorms. He's built with the Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ESP8266 and wrote the system "Bounce!", a visual programming language targetted at teaching IOT code on the ESP8266 NodeMCU platform.