Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As a developer, you mainly focus on developing things and ignore what exactly is going behind the scene. It is always good to know the browser's behaviour!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Embracing Hexagonal Architecture with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Browsers: Behind the Scene
Rakhi is a Mozilla TechSpeaker and an Front end Engineer based in Munich. She an alumni of Outreachy and RGSoC program. She is passionate about web, browsers, engine and their architecture.