Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Rakhi will talk about the high-level architecture of the browser and their components like rendering engine. What happens when you search for something on the internet, What is going behind the scene? How browsers are rendering HTML/CSS/JS for you? How do parsing and Layout work in the browser?
As a developer, you mainly focus on developing things and ignore what exactly is going behind the scene. It is always good to know the browser's behaviour!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (Online Meetup on 15th October 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Browsers: Behind the Scene
Rakhi is a Mozilla TechSpeaker and an Front end Engineer based in Munich. She an alumni of Outreachy and RGSoC program. She is passionate about web, browsers, engine and their architecture.