Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As a developer, you mainly focus on developing things and ignore what exactly is going behind the scene. It is always good to know the browser's behaviour!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Browsers: Behind the Scene
Rakhi is a Mozilla TechSpeaker and an Front end Engineer based in Munich. She an alumni of Outreachy and RGSoC program. She is passionate about web, browsers, engine and their architecture.