Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Rakhi will talk about the high-level architecture of the browser and their components like rendering engine. What happens when you search for something on the internet, What is going behind the scene? How browsers are rendering HTML/CSS/JS for you? How do parsing and Layout work in the browser?
As a developer, you mainly focus on developing things and ignore what exactly is going behind the scene. It is always good to know the browser's behaviour!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Browsers: Behind the Scene
Rakhi is a Mozilla TechSpeaker and an Front end Engineer based in Munich. She an alumni of Outreachy and RGSoC program. She is passionate about web, browsers, engine and their architecture.