Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Sinead will discuss the work of the Tech Talent Charter, what its signatories are doing their improve inclusion and diversity and what has been learned so far. She will share insights, ideas and examples that the audience can use to move the dial on diversity and thus deliver success in their own companies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: Walking the Walk - Moving from the Why to the How
Sinead is the creator and co-founder of the Tech Talent Charter, (TTC) an industry-wide collective, whose aim is to deliver a more diverse tech workforce. The charter is supported by the UK government and currently has over 300 signatories such as Cisco, Vodafone, HP, PWC, Cancer Research and Global Radio, all working together to move the dial in this critical area.