Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
GraphQL is the latest buzzword for the tech that people want to play with, and that everyone wants to learn. However, in our current world of security threats and data breaches, we want to make sure that we are applying this new technology in a safe and responsible way. This talk will cover some best practices learned from over a year of working with GraphQL in production environments, as well as being part of multiple (LEGAL) vulnerability assessment and penetration testing events on GraphQL-powered applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How Getting Hit In The Head Made Me A Better Developer (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)