A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Discovering the unknown isn’t easy and in this area, Event Storming has become a de facto standard. Similarly, Example Mapping is an awesome weapon for distilling a user story based on concrete examples.
Thomas and Bruno will propose you join them to experience a workshop where you will practice Event Storming reinforced by Example Mapping.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Distill the Core Domain from your Legacy App (Live-coding) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Workshop: Experience Event Storming with Example Mapping
Organiser of the BDD Paris user group. Bruno is developer, trainer, agile coach and speaker. He loves to explain with concrete examples with live-coding, if needed. He is a long-time Microsoft MVP, but he still is coding java with a C# accent ;-)
Thomas is the co-organiser of the DDD Paris user group, he is an eXtreme Programmer & technical architect obsessed with use cases (Vs. solution-driven approaches). He likes using DDD & TDD to boost his efficiency at work. Advocating the advantages of the Hexagonal architecture since many years (talks, blogposts...), Thomas has recently live-coded with Alistair Cockburn on that topic.