A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
If you prefer coding over writing documentation, then you’ll love Living Documentation! In this session with Cyrille Martraire, the author of the book "Living Documentation, Continuous Knowledge Sharing By Design" (Addison-Wesley), discover the key principles of Living Documentation, along with some guidance on how to implement it in your context.
Through a sample Java code base, group interactions and fun, you will have a first grasp on Living Documentation, at a fast pace!
Get a grasp on the Living Documentation principles and the main traps to avoid, and learn concrete solutions to implement Living Documentation in code.
- Setup from github or a USB key
- A working Java IDE with Maven, WiFi
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Workshop: Living Documentation Jumpstart
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.