Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The fundamental performance characteristics of Node.js make it ideal for building performant microservices. Building highly responsive, scalable, and fault tolerant solutions however is still far from easy. This session will not just discuss why Node.js is a natural fit for microservices, but will introduce you to tools and best practices for creating, building, deploying, monitoring, and tracing microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Cloud Native Node.js
Software Engineer and scrum master working within IBM Runtime Technologies Node.js team. Responsibilities include contributing to the open source Node.js runtime, including being a member of the Release working group where she is involved with the auditing of commits for the long-term support release lines and the creation of releases. Other focuses include writing tools and blogs to support the creation and deployment of cloud-native Node.js applications on IBM Cloud.