A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this workshop you will learn the basic fundamentals of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment. You will learn the core principles of CI/CD and have the opportunity to reinforce what you’ve learned in a hands on workshop featuring the CircleCI platform. The workshop will demonstrate CI/CD build configuration, code commits, commit builds, code testing and packaging. The participants will leave with a hands-on experience and understanding of what it takes to CI/CD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CI/CD Agility and Controlling Pipeline Sprawl (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Workshop: CI/CD 101 with CircleCI
Angel Rivera started his career as an US Air Force Space Systems Operations specialist in Cape Canaveral AF Station where he realized his passion for technology and software development. He has extensive experience in the private, public and military sectors and his technical experience includes military/space lift operations, technical writing, software development, SRE/DevOPs engineering. He also has a wealth of experience in defense and federal sectors such as contracting, information systems security and management.