Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Matthias will cover many of these coding guidelines, which aren’t usually covered by patterns or principles books. They should help you write better code and give you a richer vocabulary for reviewing other people’s code. Some of the subjects that we’ll discuss are: state, mutability, CQS, one-method objects, domain-first, API-driven, functional programming influences, object boundaries, (de)serialization, and more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Beyond Design Principles and Patterns: Writing Good Object-Oriented Code
Matthias Noback is a professional web developer (since 2003). He lives in Zeist, The Netherlands, with his girlfriend, son, and daughter.