A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Show Me, Don't Just Tell Me! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- The Microfrontend Revolution: Webpack 5 Module Federation (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Is Data Classification More like MineSweeper or BattleShips?
Richard is a Product Manager at Redgate, having previously spent almost 20 years in IT management, database administration and development for Insurance and Financial Services firms in London, back-filling other roles along the way. He spends much of his time boring anyone in earshot about the DevOps and automation implications of financial compliance and audit.