A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
There are more thorny issues to solve than you might expect in data classification. In this session I'll explore in detail a few that we've come across, while exploring the alternative tools you can use, like the SQL Data Platform’s new options and capabilities for sensitivity metadata. Also, learn why audit is like lasagne.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Show Me, Don't Just Tell Me! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Post Quantum Cryptography Apocalypse (Online Meetup on 3rd September 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Is Data Classification More like MineSweeper or BattleShips?
Richard is a Product Manager at Redgate, having previously spent almost 20 years in IT management, database administration and development for Insurance and Financial Services firms in London, back-filling other roles along the way. He spends much of his time boring anyone in earshot about the DevOps and automation implications of financial compliance and audit.