A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
So what do you do? In this session I’ll talk about the GDPR, anonymization, pseudonymization and 5 techniques you can use to provide appropriate data that is as “production-like” as possible (within the legal and technical constraints). I’ll demo these techniques both in raw T-SQL and using some of the Microsoft and third party tools that are available to make the task easier. After this session you’ll be equipped to discuss the problem with your colleagues in an informed manner and you’ll be able to suggest several solutions and their relative pros and cons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
DevOps, Dev Data and Data Breaches: 5 Solutions
Alex Yates Director, DLM Consultants Alex Yates has been helping organizations to apply DevOps principles to relational database development and deployment since 2010. He’s most proud of helping Skyscanner develop the ability to deploy 95 times a day. Originally for Redgate, later for DLM Consultants, Alex has worked with clients on every continent except Antarctica – so he’s keen to meet anyone who researches penguins. A keen community member, he co-organizes SQL Relay, is the founder of www.SpeakingMentors.com and has been recognized as a Microsoft Data Platform MVP since 2017.