Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
She will invite you to go beyond mainstream conceptions of inclusion and design, urging you to think historically, confront power, subvert paradigms and engage at the system level.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- 3 Things You Need To Know Before Asking For a Promotion Or Pay Rise (in London on 11th November 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lightning Talk by Sara Shahvisi
Sara is Chief Programmes Officer at Fearless Futures. Fearless Futures engages people in critical thought to understand and challenge the root causes of inequalities and grow powerful new ways of leading transformative change. Sara’s expertise lies at the intersection of equalities pedagogy, research and facilitation: and she has brought unique and innovative diversity and inclusion thinking to organisations in the public, private and not-for-profit arenas. Sara previously worked in education, equalities consultancy and communications. Alongside her BA in Politics, Psychology and Sociology from University of Cambridge, she has an MSc in Social Policy from the London School of Economics.