A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
You’ll deploy application to a pod, expose it with a service and manage it on an ingress. You’ll then look at deployments, and scale our application. Finally, You’ll try and break our application.
This workshop is for anyone who hasn’t used Kubernetes before and wants to get started. There are no prerequisites, all the work will be done via a browser on a remote machine. To participate in the workshop you’ll require a laptop or tablet.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How do we become Cloud Native? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Workshop: Show me the Kubernetes
Lewis is a founder and co-founder of several computer software businesses specialising in Kubernetes, Cloud Native Computing, Continuous Integration etc. He more recently launched 'Cloud Native Wales', co-founded with Salman Iqbal.
Salman is a Technical Lead at Office for National Statistics.