Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Building a shared understanding between business and development can be messy. Humans scribble on whiteboards, rip up index cards, and stick things to the wall.
Automating examples brings huge benefits, but standardised BDD practices can feel artificial. We'll see a typical Gherkin-oriented methodology and how it works, then explore some more natural visual formats for examples, and how they can practically be used to drive tests.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Doodle Driven Development (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Ciaran helps teams at all levels of ability improve via training and coaching. He has been a PHP professional since the late 90s and is passionate about TDD, BDD and Agile methodologies. He is lead maintainer of PhpSpec, a unit level BDD tool.