Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Building a shared understanding between business and development can be messy. Humans scribble on whiteboards, rip up index cards, and stick things to the wall.
Automating examples brings huge benefits, but standardised BDD practices can feel artificial. We'll see a typical Gherkin-oriented methodology and how it works, then explore some more natural visual formats for examples, and how they can practically be used to drive tests.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Doodle Driven Development (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Ciaran helps teams at all levels of ability improve via training and coaching. He has been a PHP professional since the late 90s and is passionate about TDD, BDD and Agile methodologies. He is lead maintainer of PhpSpec, a unit level BDD tool.