Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Ben will share the lessons learned of building Katacoda and some of the interesting stories and security attempts from the past three years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Top Secret Cloud-Native Security Lessons (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Three Years of Lessons from Running Potentially Malicious Code Inside Container
Ben is the founder of Ocelot Uproar and the creator behind Katacoda (Katacoda.com), an interactive learning platform for software engineers. Katacoda specialises in enabling developers to understand Cloud-Native technologies including Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.