Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Ben will share the lessons learned of building Katacoda and some of the interesting stories and security attempts from the past three years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Top Secret Cloud-Native Security Lessons (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Three Years of Lessons from Running Potentially Malicious Code Inside Container
Ben is the founder of Ocelot Uproar and the creator behind Katacoda (Katacoda.com), an interactive learning platform for software engineers. Katacoda specialises in enabling developers to understand Cloud-Native technologies including Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.