Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Let’s take a deep dive into how Yan and his team did it, and improved performance, scalability, and feature delivery as well!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- You wouldn't build your own toaster, would you? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- How Cognitive Biases and Ranking Can Foster an Ineffective Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Modular Monoliths: How To Power Your Journey Using Continuous Delivery & Domain Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
How To Build a Social Network Entirely on Serverless
Yan is an experienced engineer who has run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years. He has been an architect and principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. He has worked extensively with AWS Lambda in production, and has been helping various UK clients adopt AWS and serverless as an independent consultant.