Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many people are building different workloads using serverless technologies these days, but how would a non-trivial system such as a social network look like on serverless?
Let’s take a deep dive into how Yan and his team did it, and improved performance, scalability, and feature delivery as well!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- You wouldn't build your own toaster, would you? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
How To Build a Social Network Entirely on Serverless
Yan is an experienced engineer who has run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years. He has been an architect and principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. He has worked extensively with AWS Lambda in production, and has been helping various UK clients adopt AWS and serverless as an independent consultant.