Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many people are building different workloads using serverless technologies these days, but how would a non-trivial system such as a social network look like on serverless?
Let’s take a deep dive into how Yan and his team did it, and improved performance, scalability, and feature delivery as well!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- You wouldn't build your own toaster, would you? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- The History of DevOps at Amazon (Online Meetup on 16th September 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
How To Build a Social Network Entirely on Serverless
Yan is an experienced engineer who has run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years. He has been an architect and principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. He has worked extensively with AWS Lambda in production, and has been helping various UK clients adopt AWS and serverless as an independent consultant.